Sunday, August 24, 2008

Wake up..... wake up.... wake up!!!

Well, I'm not waking up because this isn't a dream. I wish it was, but it isn't. Summer (summer vacation anyways) is coming to an end, and the hum-drum routine of school is going to hit full force in two days.


NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't wanna start college!!!!!!!!!!!!!


O.k....... I've had my little pity party. I'll do my best to stop complaining. :o)


However, as I've thought about classes starting, I've realized that I'm quite fortunate. God has truly blessed my sisters and I. Still Waters has no classes on Fridays, which is great because last semester she had to go to her university every day! Yup, that means Monday-Friday....not fun! Now she won't have to. YAY for her!!! Soaring Amongst the Clouds and I were able to get all of our classes on Tuesday and Thursday. YAY!!! I only have to be there twice a week (minus any extra labs I might need to be there for) but, I'll think about that later. So you see, God can bless us even when we aren't expecting it! :o) That is such a comforting thought!


Well, I don't know what else to say at the moment. So, to keep from endlessly rambling on about silly little nothings, I'll get going. :o) Because I will you know.....ramble on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, yeah. It can get pretty bad. :o) So I will bid you all adieu!

Until next time,
-Daughter of The King.

:o)

No comments: