Monday, August 25, 2008

Bored.

Well, I'm kinda bored at the moment, so I think I'll tell you what's been going on today.....

  • I woke up late this morning! I didn't get out of bed 'till about 8 o'clock!
  • After waking up late, I went downstairs and ate breakfast. I had blueberry bagels and chocolate milk.....yum!
  • I finished some stuff for my speech class.
  • Worked out with my sister, Soaring Amongst the Clouds.
  • Wahsed my bed sheets and pajamas.
  • I ate lunch with The Warrior.
  • Watched Home Improvement.... (very funny show! You should watch it sometime.)
  • Washed my comforter and pillow cases.
  • Took a shower.
  • Painted my toe-nails. (I even put little sticker flowers that are meant just for painted nails! I have to admit, my toes look very cute!)
  • Got ready to leave for the University. (Soaring Amongst the Clouds needed some textbooks, and we both wanted to find out where our classes were.)
  • Left for the University. 2:30p.m.
  • Arrived at the University. 3:20p.m. :o)
  • Purchased her text books.
  • Waited in the breezeway for the rain to stop coming down so hard so we could go back to the car to get our umbrella.
  • I volunteered to go get the umbrella while Soaring Amongst the Clouds waited. (What was I thinking?)
  • Went to get the umbrella. (I didn't get very wet at all! YAY!)
  • Found Soaring Amongst the Clouds in the breezeway.
  • Went to the Student Union to get a map. (I couldn't remember the name of the buildings where my classes were....oops.) :o)
  • Found the building on the map.
  • Went to the building where my first class is being held.
  • Struggled to find the second building.
  • Found the third building pretty easily.

By this time, it's already 5p.m., it is really pouring, and we're soaked from trying to share one umbrella while walking across the campus to find my classrooms.

  • Waited in the breezeway about twenty minutes before deciding to make a run for it to get to the building where her orientation was being held.
  • Got to the orientation room very easily.
  • It was still early, (her orientation didn't start 'till 6p.m., remember?) so we went and found all her classrooms.
  • We waited outside her orientation room for around fifteen minutes.
  • She went into orientation, and I braved the pouring rain to come to the Library.
  • I activated my Library card. (Which is just my university I.D. card. It just had to be activated before I could check anything out of the Library.)
  • Logged on to my facebook account.
  • Poked a few people on facebook.
  • Checked my mail.
  • Took another quiz for my speech class.
  • Read some articles from Fox News online.
  • Started this blog entry.

Well, I've got you all caught up! I'm currently still waiting for my sister to get out of orientation. I'm still very wet from the amount of rain water I've collected on the pant-legs of my jeans, and I'm absolutely freezing!!!!! Oh well, I'll just keep on thinking of my sweet-heart: Steps..... :o) a nice warm dinner waiting for me at home; my nice, warm, clean pajamas; and the comfort of being in my own home! Yeah..... I'll just keep holding on to those thoughts.

O.k., that's all I've got for now. Adieu!

Until next time,

-Daughter of The King

No comments: