Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Epitome of coolness. . . . .

I didn't get a chance to blog about this yet, but this is most definitely blog-worthy!

Monday night, my dad told me that I had something on his bed. I told him I hadn't been in his room, therefore I couldn't have left anything on his bed. Then my mom stepped in and said that she had folded some laundry so I had clothes on her bed. I knew this wasn't true because she had folded clothes, but then she had gone and laid them out on our beds. I kinda figured something was up since they kept trying to get me into their room.

Finally, my mom asked my dad, "Well, if she isn't going to get it, can I keep whatever it is?" He said that she could. So she then told me, "If I get to it first, I get to keep it!" I-of course- didn't want this to happen, so I went to their room and say this laying on their bed. . . . . .




AAAHHH!!!!!! This is AWESOME!

I am soooo excited! Here, the "rule" is that once you start college, you get a lap top. I am really excited!!! I've been so busy with V.B.S that I haven't had a chance to tell you about it.

Anyways, I will now bid you all adieu! I'm going back to church for the service tonight so I have to finish getting ready.

Until next time,
-Daughter of The King

*By the way, I titled this entry the "Epitome of Coolness" because that's what Still Waters called her lap top when she first got it. I thought it was neat and decided to use it here. :o)

1 comment:

Still Waters said...

Hey, that's what I called my laptop when I first got it.