Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How smart......... is your right foot?

I know, the title seems a bit odd. However, I think this little "exercise" is very comical. Especially when you're watching another person attempt to prove that you can, in fact, out-smart your right foot.

Or can you????

Alright, here you go. Follow the directions carefully to see how smart your right foot is....

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right
foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in
the air with your right hand.

Your foot will change direction.

I told you so!

And there's nothing you can do about it!

Efficiently Wasting Your Time!

Well, I hope you at least got a laugh out of it. . . .

IF you didn't, let someone else read this while you look on. I'm sure you'll get a laugh then!

Hope the rest of your Wednesday goes well.

Until next time,

-Daughter of The King

No comments: